Monday, March 24, 2014

Dear DeSales Families, I want to thank all of you who helped make the DeSales Aucution a success. It never ceases to amaze me how many prople are involved in that event, how well organized it is and the outpouring of financial support is shown by all of you. It is sincerely appreciated. Intramural baskeball for grades 2 and 3 begins tomorrow night. Please let me know if you have not been contacted with further information by out League Coordinator, Dave D'Anniballe. All basketball uniforms should have been handed in. I have spoken to the players who have not. Please check with your child if they participated. Softball season is underwy. Track and field is progressing although no registration forms yet. Soccer registration is due 3/28. Registration is limited. Reconciliation is this Friday for grades 3-8. Please feel free to call me or email me if you have any questions or need any help. No matter what. Have a great week! Regina

No comments:

Post a Comment